Songs for your iPod

The lovers that never were - Paul McCartney

(This was a favourite album growing up in our household. Very addictive. I think Off the ground (1993) is McCartney's last good album. If you like the Beatles, this is a must own.)



...
Forgiven - Deb Talan

(An emotionally powerful acoustic song, which I first heard in the credits of the film 'Lovely and amazing')


...

Monday Paracetamol - Ulrich Schnauss

(From the first time I listened to this album, I fell in love with the soothing soundscapes. 'Strangely Isolated Place' is a brilliant ambient album full of great songs, more people should discover him. His sound at times reminds me of the French band Air.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the first song. Love any McCartney song, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off the ground, the whole album is great

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails