In appreciation: Roxy Music & Bryan Ferry (4 of 7)

Album: Avalon – Roxy Music (1982)


Avalon (1982) was a major commercial success and restored the group's critical reputation and contained the successful single "More Than This", which arguably is the group's signature tune.

Flesh & Blood (1980) and Avalon (1982) are my favorite Roxy Music albums.


More Than This – Roxy Music




Avalon – Roxy Music




While My Heart Is Still Beating – Roxy Music




Take A Chance With Me - Roxy Music




To Turn You On - Roxy Music




True to Life - Roxy Music




The Main Thing - Roxy Music





What did you guys think of the music? Share your reaction in the comments

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding my video edit for Take A Chance With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: You're welcome. The movie you used for the video is on my watch-list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, a great movie from that era!

    My channel has many other Roxy songs set to (mostly Vincent Price) films.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at your youtube channel. Nice to know there are other Roxy Music fans out there (:

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails