Bangkok Hilton (1989)

I watched and liked this four-hour Australian mini-series, I remembered my parents enjoying and talking about it when I was a kid.Exciting, good story, one of Nicole Kidman’s best acting performances in my opinion, she was very well picked and believable in this part, I think.
...
The middle part was a little boring, but the series has a nail-biting ending. The whole story is a character builder for all the main people involved. I was surprised that the mini-series surprisingly hasn’t dated much, it held up and still felt fresh, maybe apart from the music and haircuts, which were pretty 80s/early 90s. It was strange to see Hugo Weaving in such a normal part, as I knew him as larger than life Agent Smith in The Matrix.

It has an impressive rating of 8.0 on imdb

IMDB

YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails