Songs for your iPod

(These 3 songs conclude my love affair with 2010 in music on moviesandsongs365. For a summary, I've posting my top 100 songs of 2010 on the sidebar)


Karen - Chew Lips

(I love this tune! Thanks to music blogger suterenbizzare for recommending, just one of several cool electronica tracks on the 2010 album Unicorn)



...

I Would Like To Call It Beauty - Corinne Bailey Rae

(Corinne's late husband's brother said he believed in a force that binds everything, holds everything, adding, "I would like to call it… beauty." So powerful was the sentiment that the singer took it for the song title, and credited him as its co-writer)



...

I'm Gonna Make It Better - She & Him

(I gave the album a second chance, and discovered this catchy and uplifting gem)



Readers, any thoughts on this week's music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails