Best songs of 1980 (part 10) (female singers)





Album: Super Trouper by ABBA
Listen to:
The Winner Takes It All
Happy New Year
Super Trouper
Lay All Your Love On Me







Album: Guilty by Barbra Streisand and Barry Gibb
Listen to:
Woman in Love
Promises






Album: Xanadu soundtrack by Various Artists
Listen to:
Magic (Olivia Newton-John)
Xanadu (Olivia Newton-John)
All Over the World (Electric Light Orchestra)






Best songs of 1980 (part 1) (part 2) (part 3) (part 4) (part 5) (part 6) (part 7) (part 8) (part 9) (part 10) (part 11) (part 12) (part 13)


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I've never seen Xanadu, but I feel I should at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Josh: Me neither! I've never noticed it in TV schedules which is odd.

      Delete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails