I liked the soundtrack better than the movie!




Easy A (2010)
Pocketful of sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

(Made me think that all soundtracks are product placement, aren't they? this clip is also a kind of music video in a movie, which is cool.)



...

Up in the air (2009)
Up in the air - Kevin Renick



...

Away we go (2009)
All of my days - Alexi Murdoch



...

Garden State (2004)
In the waiting line – Zero 7



...

Somersault (2004)
More than scarlet - Decoder Ring



...

Last Night (1998)
(Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep at All - 5th Dimension



...

In good company (2004)
Besame mucho - Diane Krall



...

Pieces of April (2003)
As you turn to go - The 6ths



...

Grosse Pointe Blank (1997)
Cities in Dust - Siouxsie and the Banshees



...

Almost Famous (2000)
Every Picture Tells a Story - Rod Stewart



...

Stigmata (1999)
Identify - Natalie Imbruglia




Hopefully we can start a comment thread here, what are your favorite soundtracks? Any thoughts on the soundtracks I've selected? )

5 comments:

  1. You know what other movie wasn't nearly as good as its soundtrack? "Wedding Crashers." There are some very indie-chic songs on the soundtrack that don't seem to suit the film at all, but they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ M. Carter @ the Movies : I don't remember that soundtrack, thanks for recommending ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great choices on here! My favourites are Amores Perros and Jackie Brown, but in both cases the film matched the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ 5plitreel : I like the opening track in Jackie Brown(the walking scene), I haven't heard/seen Amores Perros. Thanks for the follow on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somersault is a very underated soundtrack/score.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails