Top 10 viral videos of 2014 so far (1 of 2)




According to me, here are the Top 10 viral videos of 2014 so far.


Ian Up For Whatever - 2014 Super Bowl Ad  (4 min)

Dan and Jackie 05.31.2014 (live)  (10 seconds)

Will Ferrell and Chad Smith Drum-Off  (Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon) (6 min)

Useless Box Kit from ThinkGeek  (30 seconds)

Seasons Waiting On You by Future Islands (live on David Letterman) (4 min)



Have you seen these before? Or other great clips that you loved from this year? Be sure to watch the next 5 videos in Part 2 of 2 next week.








10 comments:

  1. I've seen the Will Ferrell/Chad Smith video which was pretty cool though I spend most of my time watching new episodes of Botchamania as you can watch their recent episode here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKudMQD_o8

    It's about the typical fuck-ups and bad promos of pro wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @thevoid99: Haven’t seen Botchamania, sounds like you are really into that! I agree the drum off is pretty cool to watch, and love Ferrell’s insulting comments to Chad.
      Since you are a music fan, Seasons Waiting On You (live on David Letterman) is an unmissable performance.

      Delete
  2. Yesssssss, man I love that Future Islands video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric @ The Warning Sign: Glad you approve :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen the Will Ferrell and Chad Smith Drum-Off before but boy those two look like twins!! Fun stuff here Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ruth: Exactly, especially when they both wear the same outfit :) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for drawing my attention to these - that Will Ferrell/Chad Smith video is brilliant! Going to check out all these vids now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Dan: You’re welcome! Hope you enjoyed going through the videos. Yeah, that Will Ferrell/Chad Smith video is fun to watch.

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love viral videos.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails