Songs for your iPod

(3 female singers I discovered recently. Here are my favourite songs from their 2010 albums)

Don't Do It - Sharon Van Etten

(Powerful and inspiring. Song still gives me chills after 20+ plays. I saw a cute interview on youtube where she said she hoped people would get to know her better by listening to her music. )



...


Slow – Rumer

(I like the calmness on this track)



...

This Love (Will Be Your Downfall) - Ellie Goulding

(Love the lyrics, which to me are meaningful and genuine)




Readers, any thoughts on the music?

2 comments:

  1. The first track is excellent. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bonjour Tristesse: I couldn't agree more, thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails