Monthly links from the blogosphere





Film:
Alex at And So it Begins: Top 10 Films of 2015

Mariah at aspaceblogyssey on BEST & WORST MOVIES OF 2015

The Vern on his Top 10 Movies of 2015

Shala on The Best Film of 2015, According to

Pete at I Love That Film Steven Knight Interview Working with Tom Hardy on Locke

Tips From Chip and Courtney at Film Vibes on The Revenant (2015)

Dan at top10films and Lisa Thatcher on Star Wars The Force Awakens

Steve Aldersley and niels85 agree with me The Hateful Eight is not Tarantino's best work

TSorensen on The Searchers (1956)

Dave's Movie Site reviewed Girlhood

Ruth at Flixchatter and Stephanie at Eclectic Scribblings on the late Alan Rickman

Wendell at Dell on Movies watched Mad Max Fury Road

Nostra loved his first blind spot of the year The Broken Circle Breakdown (2012)

Mark at So It Goes on The Rack Pack (2016), about snooker in the 70s and 80s

Zach on his Top 10 Documentaries of 2015

Josh lists his Top 25 older films watched during 2015

Chris(!) wrote about his favorite older films watched in 2015


Music:
Fisti reviewed David Bowie's final album Blackstar

Surrender to the Void shared Great Moments in Film Featuring the Music of David Bowie

Derek at The Past and The Pending on his Top 50 Songs of the Year

1537 and Michael Parent paid tribute to Lemmy from Motörhead

Stephen at 1001 albums in 10 Years on his Top 5 London Songs

Getter on her top 10 songs of 2015

Sati shares 10 best film tracks of 2015

Cameron Crowe remembers The Eagles' Glen Fry


Other:
Jaina at Time Well Spent had fun camping Bahrain style

C at Sun Dried Sparrows shares memories of hitchhikers

Robert's Most Anticipated TV of 2016

34 comments:

  1. Nice links here, Chris! Thanks for the link-love :-D

    Love to hear your thoughts on the 1972 Fisti Awards I just posted yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Fisti: You’re welcome! I’ll check out your 1972 award post this weekend

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the link! Lots of great reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael Parent: My pleasure! Hope you enjoy reading the articles!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the link, Chris! I'll be checking out the others from your list too - a lovely way to share posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @C: I decided to bring back this monthly feature. To show other blogs I care what they have to say, while also giving readers an easy way to discover blogs.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already read a number of these and there are lots of great links here. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. @Wendell: I agree there are some great links to discover. Was a chatty month and also a sad month with the high-profile celebrities passing away.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the link. I'm thinking of doing another Bowie-related project as it pertains to what other people are doing as it's called 28 Days of Bowie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @thevoidd99: No problem, love a bit of Bowie in a movie scene. I tried googling “28 Days of Bowie”, do you have a link to the blog-a-thon?

      Delete
    2. Not right now as this is something a bunch of us at the Echoing the Sounds forum (a NIN forum) are doing. I wrote an announcement in my music blog but I haven't posted it yet.

      Delete
    3. @thevoid99: Thanks for the info. I may do something Bowie related myself during 2016, I don’t know what yet.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, this is something that is in the works where we're not just doing all of Bowie's studio albums along with soundtracks and the stuff he did with Tin Machine. We also want to uncover rarities and B-sides that I'm sure many haven't heard of. I'll throw your name in the hat for the project if you're interested.

      Delete
    5. @thevoid99: I want to blog maybe a top 50, although it may not be until late 2016. I think I’ll just do my own thing and not commit, but thanks for the offer. I’ll follow your involvement, if you blog about Bowie.

      Delete
  7. Cool links! I will be checking these out.

    Thanks again for the shout on my 2015 documentaries list.

    - Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Zach: Thanks for showing an interest in the link list. Noticed you commented on Steve’s review. You’re welcome!

      Delete
  8. Wow that's a lot of reading material! Thanks for the link Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Pete: I don’t expect anyone to read all the links, just go with what is of interest. By the way I’ll have a review of your book ready at the end of Jan, so stayed tuned!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the link :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Courtney: No problem :) Happy weekend!

      Delete
  10. You always have the best lists of blogger links. Thanks for the hat tip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Stephanie: Thanks for the praise. Hat tip? I'm guessing you mean the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) recommendation :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the link! Just spent the past hour going through these incredible posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Alex Withrow: Cool, thanks for check out Derek’s top 50 list. I’m sure he’s pleased to have comments

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the link Chris! Lots of great links this month! I'm trying to visit them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @msmariah: You’re welcome! Hope you enjoy the links, although don’t feel pressured into reading all of them :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the linkage. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again for the link, Chris!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails