The music of Camera Obscura (3 of 3)


Album: Let's Get Out Of This Country (2006)
The title track is my favorite, and also Country Mile, and Razzle Dazzle Rose.





Album: My Maudlin Career (2009)
Probably my equal favorite album by the group, along with their debut album.

Favorite tracks: Forests and Sounds, My Maudlin Career, Away With Murder,

Favorite lyric:
Now I've been wearing your feelings
Like they were worth protecting
They say I'm too kind and sentimental
Like you could catch affection





Album: Desire Lines (2013)

Favorite tracks:
Fifth In Line To The Throne, Cri du Coeur, Troublemaker, Break It To You Gently, Desire Lines.





Any thoughts on the albums? Share your opinions in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails