Songs for your iPod

About time I start posting some 2011 music, a couple of tracks from Vedder's new album Ukulele Songs...


Longing To Belong - Eddie Vedder

(The dreamy album cover design sure is something to behold)



...

Can’t Keep – Eddie Vedder

(Love the video, the ocean is so blue, look out for the rainbow! Actually its a new acoustic version of an old Pearl Jam track)



...

Wishlist - Pearl Jam

(From the 1998 album Yield, such memorable lyrics)




Let me know what you have to say about the music in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. big fan of this album too. have you ever listened to the into the wild ost? all original songs by eddie vedder. i highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we have a similar taste in soundtracks, I also love Vedder's music from Into the wild

    You can listen to all 12 of my favourite Eddie Vedder+Pearl Jam songs here, from my recent blogathon:

    http://moviesandsongs365.blogspot.com/search/label/Eddie%20Vedder

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails