Songs for your iPod

Continuing my top songs of 2010...

The Curse - Josh Ritter

(Such a beautiful album cover. The use of piano reminds me of a Cat Power song I love; Maybe Not )



...

Another New World - Josh Ritter

(Love the lyrics: "There's another new world, at the top of the world, for whoever can break through the ice" & "Pretend that the search for another new world was well worth the burning of mine")



...

Highway Slipper Jam - Broken Social Scene

(A lot is going on in this dream pop kind of song, I like the many layers of sound. And holy cow, I just noticed there's a ship on this album sleeve too!)




Readers, any thoughts on the music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about the post? I look forward to hearing from you. Rest assured I will reply soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails